Saturday, May 1, 2010

Goals

This past week I went to visit Alan and Tiffany.  ADORABLE Family - and they have the CUTEST set of Girl twins with the PRETTIEST Blues eyes!!  :O)

As we were visiting, I showed them Jaden's album that I converted digitally... Many have seen it, and per Kari V.'s request here is a picture. :o)
Left Side is the Digital Book - Right Side is actual book.
My mom made this 8.5x11, 3 ring covered album for Jaden's 1st birthday.

As Alan was marveling over the thickness of the orginal scrapbook compared to the digital book - shown here:
He said, "I'd like to see you make each one of those for all 6 of you kids."    So i had to clarify... make a tradional or digital... And guess what Alan said! "TRADIONAL"!?!?  AHHHHHHHH you've got to be joking!! - I told him I actually orginally planned to do this for all my kids and even got to Teryn's 6 months in a binder, but then life happened!  :O)

SO here is my proclamation to ALL!!  I WILL Complete ALL 6 kids first year books BY the end of this year... DIGITALLY!!  Sorry Alan, once I went digital I just CAN"T go back!!  LoL

There are 139 pages in Jaden's tradional scrapbook and thanks to the wonderful world of technology I  was able to scan and digitize the pages and put them into a long lasting 99 page Digital album - page per page! :O)

I just can't imagine storing something this bulky and big when I can have THIS instead!! :O)
To see Jaden's Digitized Scrapbook, Click on this link - or copy and paste it to your browser! :o)
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserBWC.cfm?projectID=99fe46fa-3048-6168-a4f7-73cb5d6e5605&productID=7

So now you ALL have to hold me to this, I'm GOING to accomplish this by the end of the year!! :o)