Friday, April 16, 2010

Graduation!

So last night at our Digi Crop at my house, I was browsing the Template Gallery and came across some AMAZING Templates for Mothers Day AND Graduation!  Some are in Basic - some are in Premier... So now that I've mentioned Premier I have to share! (side tracked I know, blame my OCD!)  :o)

Most of us are a bit of what is called "Pack Rats"  We have TONS of things that we THINK we need to keep - much of which would be our OLD scrapbooking supplies... Well, ladies - SpRiNg is HERE! And it's time to spring clean your craft rooms - TRUST Me! Your hubby's will LOVE You, AND you will LOVE yourself!  I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to "de-Junk" and SALE all my old stuff!!  It was WONDERFUL to actually walk in and see my desk, work table, and FLOOR!!  LoL - Having all your pictures and supplies organized on your HM Account (not lost on a computer) is InViGoRaTing!!  So clean it up and if your not already started, lets get you going with HM!!

In my template excitement I also found out what HM announced on their Company call last night! HM is holding a special drawing  for ANYONE who purchases $100 from April 15th to the 25th.  I'm SO Excited!!  Check this out!

Pretty Sweet huh!?

Ok, so now that you've see the rewards, check out these awesome books in the template gallery! :o)
 Graduation 12x12 book - I think I want to do this for me for my kids to see my "school" achievements.


Mothers Swatch Book - So I want to do something cool for mom, and last month i thought about a bracelet. which is great for my kids, but then I thought she'd want ALL of her grand kids on it, so I returned to find more inspiration in the gallery and found this - THIS I can do, I have access to all her childhood photos!!  And it's a great tribute to her.


Fathers Swatch Book - THis was RIGHT Next to it and I had to get it too... I Like-y! ;o)


Now of course there are MANY, many more - so feel free to browse and see what YOU like! :o) (Don't forget you can search by key word!) Visit: http://studio.heritagemakers.com/templategallery.cfm