Tuesday, May 25, 2010

End of May!? - ALREADY!!

I can't believe it's almost gone!  Seriously!  Where did the time go!?  Well, since time is moving forward it's a good think I am too! :o)  YEAH Summer!! (if the snow will stop!)

SO, Check out this WAY cute new project I just did.  Since I've been scanning all the kids photos I wanted to do something that showed all of their one week old photos.  AND THEN, a good friend shared this quote with me!  I knew what I had to do!  I'm SO excited to get this!!!  :o)



So here it is... AND wouldn't you know, the fathers day sale HAS this canvas size on sale!!  LOVE IT! 

To see more get sales, specials, and opportunities before they wisk away in a blink of an eye... click the links! :o)
 
FATHERS DAY Special - Ends MAY 27th (in 2 days!) - Such a fun idea for dad - Check out this cute dad canvas template!
May POM - Ends May 31st - Prices SO low I have no idea when we'll see this again!
May Host Rewards - Ends May 31st
New Consultant Kit Special - Ends May 31st
Premier Special - Limited time offer. *Save 25% on ANY product purchased with your Club Premier!!  And for a BONUS, if you purchase over $150 in sales you'll qualify for Host rewards!!  Ask me for details!!  :o)
Start your own Heritage Makers Business. BUSINESS Flyer Promotion - SAVE $25 -$50!

Be sure to contact me to get your special pricing before it's gone! :o)