Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Books for Business - Part II !!

So we've done this before, but it's just to good to not do again! :O)

Last week I was able to participate at an Openhouse for WEB - Women Entrepreneurs for Business, in Utah County.  It was SO much fun to get to know more about these phenomenal women and the businesses.  It was a great turn out and LOTS of Fun.
So for my business display I decided to go with a business theme to fit the setting.  

"BOOKS FOR BUSINESS"
Many business owners are looking for new, innovative ways to spotlight, showcase, and market their business to prospective clients, current clients, and others.   And luckily I have the opportunity to help ANY Business Owner showcase their business the way THEY want! :o)

For Example:
Gomm Stain Glass 
Presented in a beautiful 12x12 Hard Bound Album - customized to fit owner's style!

or 
Utah Celebrations Catering
Show in classic 5x7 swatchbook, convienently carried in purse, or suit 
~ of course, it's customized!


Please join me for a special Studio Demo to see how YOU can showcase YOUR Business!

Contact me for dates and times that best suit your schedule. :O)