Friday, September 17, 2010

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS!?

I just found out about this special as I was working events last weekend and couldn't believe what I was hearing, so I had to come read it for myself.

Yes, I'm absolutely CRAZY if I don't participate in this sale!!  And it doesn't even matter if I already have 1300 points in my account!  (remember we've updated our purchasing system to points rather than credits making it easier to switch products as wanted. 1point = $1.)  Usually I'd say don't tell Randy how much $$ I've spent, but in this case I've earned MANY of my points from workshops so I don't mind that Randy knows I have 1300 points in my acct.... do you know how many projects I have to create?!  I need LOTS more points, LOTS, lots, lots MORE!!  LOL And when you're getting 1/3 MORE points than the cost... HELLO!  I'm SO there!

CHECK IT OUT!!!


I think My favorite part about this special is that YOU CAN get 1 year of Premier with this special - This is the FIRST time they have offered club premier with publishing points!!!  And I know many of you guys are really excited about upgrading to premier and this is a STEAL of a DEAL!!

If you've seen my posts you know how much publishing I'm doing right now.  I have LOTS to get ready before the holidays!!  Join me and see how well I and YOU do as the holidays get closer!! TOGETHER we Can accomplish ANYTHING! :o)

I am going to try and spread the word about this special by calling as many people as I can, but hey, you don't have to wait for me to call you - call me today and I'll get you  HOOKED Up!  :o)