Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MORE Christmas IDEAS!!!

Ok, so Randy is FINALLY off to bed.  I told him I was right behind him... but, I didn't take any Nyquill yet, and I"M DYING To Get more Publishing DONE!!!

LOOK WHAT I FOUND in the template Gallery!!!
GIFT TAGS!!!  For Way Cute, Huh!!



Ohhh and it doesn't stop there...Heidi just sent me these awesome 12 Days of Christmas Cards too.  Thank you Heidi!!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserBWC.cfm?projectID=40a29067-7008-48cd-94dd-7ed8820c0c04&productID=63
*Click the link to preview the cards.


And there's MORE too - But I can't spill ALL the goodies!!! - I may be giving YOU the gift, and then it wouldn't be a surprise!!! ;o)

Ok, watch for MORE awesome ideas!!

OHhhh and DID I tell you!  HM is having an awesome HOLIDAY Special right now... THIS is a MUST and a complete NO Brainer!!  Now that we have convertered to our points for products (instead of Credits) - Remember 1 point = $1 - Our Special is get 310 points for only $200!!  You're getting 1/3 of your points for FREE!  By FAR one of THE BEST Special's I've ever seen!!  Click the link for all the possibilities you could do with your 310 points!

http://hm.myvoffice.com/pdf/en/_200Holiday.pdf

ENJOY!!! :o)