Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last Minute gifts that DON'T LOOK Last Minute!

Need a great idea to "WOW" your gift recipient?  Check these out!

 a 20x24 Gallery Wrapped Canvas - for me of course, but then grandma saw it and wanted one like it, so BOY will she be surprised!!!  I don't think she reads my blog.... 
 8x8 Gallery Wrapped Canvas for kids - SO cute and also a fun way to put in their favorite sport or activity!! I linked these together  with ribbons.  This is a GREAT Fun size to arrange different  patterns on wall. :o)
 8x20 Gallery Wrapped Canvases - Put your favorite quote for sister, mom, friend...  SO Cute!!
I really love these canvases.  They are made with great and durable material.  The canvas is a lot thicker than other canvases I've felt or purchased.  If you're coming to a live Digi Crop this week you will be able to touch see and feel. :o) *see schedule below.

AND the best part of these great gifts is that YOU WILL get them back in time for Christmas if you publish by Dec 11th AND still save an additional 10%!! :o)
To see more great ideas click HERE - http://www.heritagemakers.com/clickngive.cfm
Remember that the prices shown here are retail prices - to get the special pricing please contact me.  :o)

This weeks Events:
Tonight (Wed, Dec 8th)- Online class at 9pm - Click link to register:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/519240728

Thursday - Dec 9th - LIVE "Mini" Digi Crop @ 9pm - my home, contact me for directions.

Saturday - Dec 11th:
3pm - Consultant Training @ my home. Come & learn about this fun and rewarding business that I do w/6 crazy monkeys & 1 wild ape!! :o) PLEASE RSVP.

5pm-11pm- DIGI CROP TIME
Immediately following Consultant Training, our Digi Crop will start. This month we have a smaller group due to holidays so I will be hosting it at my home. Come and finish up your last minute gifts & learn some new tips and tricks while working in Studio. This is strictly working, no selling event.
Please bring your own laptop/computer, a treat to share, oh and yes, PLEASE RSVP!!

I look forward to seeing you and helping you get your gifts ready!!