Thursday, July 8, 2010

July Newsletter!

It's Christmas in July at Heritage Makers!!

This is my FAVORITE Time of Year at Heritage Makers and THIS July is FILLED with GREAT  Events, Holiday's and oh yeah, SALES!!  So come celebrate with us!

Specials:
July Host Rewards -*Any order of $150 or more qualifies you to get HOST Rewards! Catalog parties count towards rewards as well. :o)
July POM - CHRISTMAS - *Christmas cards, Calendars, Canvas's!!
Gift of a NEW Business - *SAVE on Kit & Get a FREE 8x8 Canvas!!
Summer Survival Kit - *Fun "To Do's" for you and KIDS!

In Home Digi-Crops & Classes
For the next few weeks my family and I are on SUMMER Vacation!  So I will NOT be hosting our weekly Thursday night Digi-groups.  So watch on the blog for details and new class schedules!  I am still however working and have available times for Hosts' Workshops.  Please let me know if you would like to book. :o)
 
Valley Digi-Crops
*OPEN HOUSE - This month we are opening up to the public to come and see what we do, for FREE!! We'd love to see you drop in for a few minutes if you're not able to stay and digi-book with us. Come see what we do!

Salt Lake City - July 10th - 12pm to 4pm. Cost $10 to participate, contact me to register.
UT Valley - July 10th - 5pm to 11pm. Cost $10 to participate. Click to Register
*Remember if you attend the Open House its FREE!
Click here to see Facebook Event -

July Project Ideas:
11x14 poster


8x10's


4th of July Pages
Miss America Poster

I just LOVE July!!  :o)