Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's Christmas in JULY!!!

Ok, so this is my 3rd year with HM and I LOVE JULY!  They always have the BEST Stuff on sale - and it's also the best time to buy your Christmas Cards!!

And since you have 2 years to use the credits I will generally pick up extra invitation if I know that I have an event coming up in the next year such as a graduation, new baby, or other special event. :o)

AND then we also have our Calendars and Canvas's on Sale too!!  Our Canvases have been a HUGE best seller since their launch last year so I'm VERY excited to see them on Sale for such a great deal!

Our Gallery wrapped canvas as BEAUTIFUL!!  Did you see my latest creation?  I LOVE It!  Friends and Family can only guess who my sweet baby Marin is out of the 6 baby photos! :o) 


We will actually be moving this month and last night after I saw the Canvas's on sale, I thought of a new display for the new home we're moving too.  I'm VERY excited about it!!  Can't wait to show you too! :o)

Oh and something that is REALLY Cool...  As a Club Premier Member you will get a FREE Flip book for each Christmas in July Special you purchase!!!  SO if you're getting 100 postcards, Free Flip book!  Add the 8x8 Canvas = ANOTHER FREE Flip Book!!  And the 16x20 Canvas for your Family photo = You got it ANOTHER Free Flip book!!  You will get a FREE Flip Book per CIJ (Christmas in July) item code.  LOVE IT!

So remember, Come to our Digi Crop on July 10th and see all of the amazing Christmas Gift Possibilities!!  Open House is FREE from 5pm to 11pm!! To Stay and Digibook, eat, & attend classes = $10.  Register online at http://uvdigicrop.myevent.com/