Friday, July 29, 2011

2 more days!

Wow, where does the time go?  Can you believe its almost August!?  School is almost back in and I know I'm not ready!  I just started my Christmas List!! 

But I do have to say I'm VERY excited to get these projects in the mail!!  AND I even get to take advantage of that extra 10% off in addition to my Club HM Discount of 25% off this month - AWESOME!!!!

Can I just say how much I feel in love with this collection!!  It matches my house, gives comfort, I'm SO excited!! This canvas is going in my bathroom, which is beach themed. :o)














 This next canvas is going in my entry way so my kids see it ALL the time and remember who they are!!  :o)

Both Canvases were done in one afternoon, the most time consuming part was deciding what our name stood for, and picking out the beach decor.  LoL  Really, when you have so much to choose from, and you love it all, it's hard to narrow it down!


 Be sure to take advantage of that extra 10% off this month, if you need more ideas' visit the TEMPLATE GALLERY!  There are many things you can create in 2 days from vacation books, to a 'Time Capsule' book, to a portfolio, and don't forget your Canvas!  A perfect gift for Birthdays, Christmas, any holiday really!

If you want to save BIG, be sure you're signed up with CLUB HM!  Our Christmas in July Special is the BEST Bang for your Buck!!  Call me, happy to help!

Karie #801-362-2718