Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Promotion and Contest! Club HM Deal!

Spring brings new promotions AND contests! I am in the middle of a contest myself and I need your help! We have this program called Club HM which is an incredible monthly deal on publishing.

Here is some info that gives the real skinny on our brand new club!
(Need to see it up close? Simply click the flyer)


Now, that's all good, but where's the big deal for you? Let me lay it out for you.
Here is the Club HM pricing flyer:
(Need to see it up close? Simply click the flyer)


Just call, text or email me to qualify for the special with your Club HM order. I only need 12 by April 10th to win AND to sweeten the deal, I'll even do a drawing for my NEW Club HM members for a FREE $50 in publishing! Doncha just love spring promotions?

Karie Sigua
801-362-2718 Cell & Text
QtKarie@gmail.com