Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Got Photos? Let's DIGI!!

Many of us have TONS of photos! But after we go to all the trouble of snapping those important events (weddings, disneyland, birthdays, etc) what do we do with them!? Well, I'm sure I don't need to tell you...but I've found mine under my bed, in the closet, on the computer, in the garage - sound familiar?

NOW is your chance to revive those photos and let your family re-live those special occasions! I really do love my job and what I do, but I can't even tell you how much I've LOVED watching my family look through the 200...8 yearbook I just published - AMAZING!! Just check out the cute photo of Dalin and this book! 

Please join us and learn how you can bring your photos to life in a variety of ways your family will love - of course, using today's time saving technology!!

Details:

Date - Saturday, March 19, 2011 *due to unforeseen circumstances we had to postpone event for a week.
Time - 5pm to 11pm
Place - No More Mortgage - PROVO
REGISTER: http://uvdigicrop.com/?page_id=34
Cost: $10/person

Bring: Your Laptop (& a Brag Book/Project~optional)
What you get: Registration includes table space, wifi access, dinner, snacks, games, prizes, and lots of good clean FUN!!! Bring a buddy you'd love to laugh at your photos with, and of course feel free to ask questions! There are MANY options for all situations! :o)







For me, well, I didn't realize how "photo book deprived" our house was - I have been doing this for over 2 years!! Guess I just need to work on more of our own family books - things that are going on NOW, TODAY, rather than the family history. As fun as it is to see Gramps and Gram's as kids, I think my kids like to see themselves as babies more! :o)

Just wait, soon you're children will be doing this as a family too!

Here, Teryn is reading the book he made for Marin in his own Heritage Makers account, he was 8 years old when he started. He dressed her up and took photos, uploaded them and made her book. He had to earn the publishing points, which took some time, but he was able to give it to her at Christmas, it was really cool to see them stop playing and forgetting all that was around them to just sit down together and read this book.  Teryn even used his character voices which I can NEVER get him to do doing our reading time together...
Click the link to see the book http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1613134&productId=1&sponsorID=282982

See you at our event!!  Click here to see the Facebook Event



Also - remember we have our Children's Spring Photo Event coming Feb 28th!