Thursday, October 28, 2010

I DID IT!

ok, I admit I get nervous.  Especially when it comes to public BROADCASTING!!!  I consistantly have to step out of my comfort zone with this business, but it has helped me grow along the way, and best of all it shows my children that if Mommy can do it, they can!  But BROADCASTING!!  AHhhh!!  Well, I knew I had to conquer my fear, so I did it!

KSTAR RADIO

At the bridal fair last weekend I was asked to give a quick 3 to 5 minute interview with the beautiful Christine Heathman. She was SO much fun and helped me to feel VERY Relaxed.  It was fun.  To see what she had to say about the bridal fair click here


After my interview I was able to visit with some of the staff from KSTAR Radio and was asked to do another 12 minute interview with Kim Power Stilson.  Kim was AMAZING!  I actually met Kim at the bridal fair and I really enjoyed being interviewed by her the following Thursday after the event.  She and her wonderful co-host were LOTS of fun and helped me feel comfortable. Both Kim and my business's are very GREEN so it was exciting to see the connection we had with each other!

To learn more about this awesome Radio Station and what they do please visit their website.