Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Before I Was Your Mother...

So I've said it before and I'll say it again!!  I LOVE THIS BOOK!!  I have seen it in 2 of my gals  Starter Kits and I just CAN'T  wait to get started on  one of my own for me and mum!!  :o)  My kids love to hear stories of me as a child, especially the naughty ones! I remember asking my parents these same questions. 
 
Why do children delight in hearing about us before we were the mothers and fathers? 
 
Because it gives them a sense of belonging; a history of themselves. It is because of this I am  anxious to start working on this 8x8 storybook. Hardcover for durability and about $50 when all is published and delivered. (Not to mention that an 8x8 album IS the pick of the month product this month and YES if you are a CLUB Premier Member you get a HUGE Discount!)

Think of this. Mother's Day is coming and your children will spend hours working on a  gift for you. Why not spend just a little time making them something too? They can read it while you are off getting a manicure and then talk about it when you meet up for lunch!
Here are some excerpts from the book:




Simple to create, this project is a template in the Template Gallery at www.StoriesLastForever.com. You can do this, and I will help.